Friday, October 30, 2009

Prices of Bluetooth Headsets of K770 Sony Ericsson Mobile Phones

If you are looking for a Bluetooth headset for Sony Ericsson, Nokia, Motorola or any other mobile phone brand you might find the experience I had with searching for a Bluetooth headset to use with my Sony Ericson K770 mobile phone useful…

I have been wanting to buy a Bluetooth headset for some months now but didn’t quite get to going out and buying one. So finally today I got around and checked out in the eBay, Amazon, the official Sony Ericsson website and other sites that turned up in result pages in Google for searches about Bluetooth headsets. What I found out amazed me.. They are damn expensive!!! These headset are 100 to 150 US$! That’s as much as I paid for my brand new Sony Ericsson k770 phone!

Why does Sony Ericsson have to make these Bluetooth headset so expensive? I bought my new Sony Ericsson k770 phone about 4 months back for around 160 US$ in from a local shop and you tell me a accessory for that phone is almost as much as the phone?

I think it is time for the prices of Bluetooth headsets of K770 and other Sony Ericsson Mobile Phones to come down dramatically. If not other cheaper alternatives Bluetooth headsets from made in China, Taiwan etc. will take over this emerging lucrative mobile phone accessory market. That’s will be good for normal day to day mobile phone users like us who don’t want to hassle in buses, trains and walk around with the wired headsets and wires dangling from our ears and getting entangled in our cloths and making it so conspicuous and a trouble to listen to the radio etc. using these great Sony Ericsson mobile phones.

No comments:

Post a Comment